Tuesday, November 27, 2007

...life outside of blogging...

Ok, the reason why I haven't posted recently is because my life has been SO ridiculously crazy (and by 'crazy' I mean, 'like a movie') that it's just not appropriate for my sensitive blogging readers.

Oh sure. Fine. Don't believe me.

But when it's all in my book (coming to a Chapters near you soon), I'll have to direct you back to this post. That is, if I have time what with all the stresses of being so famous that I'll be up against.

What's happened recently is that there has been more snow, I've started working at the Body Shop (have you tried our new Christmas scent yet? Rich Plum - how juicy!...yes..it's sad, I actually say things like this), I've had one Christmas concert to perform in already, it seems I've gained 5 pounds, I've been tobogganing, and have been reading a book titled "Tuesdays with Morrie" by Mitch Albom (it's touching, and a quick read).

I'm dusting out my camera soon and taking some pictures.

Enough with all this plain text!

No comments: