Friday, September 7, 2007

...moving on up, moving on out...

Nothing can stop me.

Can you hear the music?

NO? (You mean to tell me it's all just in my head? Well, at least my world is melodic...)


It's official: I'm moving to Peterborough in October. What is not official is the exact date of the move, but it might be, possibly, there's a good chance it could be around October 17th...or 19th. Who knows.

YAY!

Why am I so excited? Because it means I get to hang out with these people

------->
(aren't they attractive?)

And I get to live in my very own attic! I'll have to take pictures of that and post them soon.

So now I've been applying to the Peterborough Boards, both Public and Catholic and crossing my fingers for some supply teaching gigs in the fall. I'm going back to Ptbo. mid-Sept. to throw down some resumes and sweet talk my way into a job somewhere.

Oh, I'm also now a member of the Peterborough Singers by some sort of miracle. After a disgraceful audition where I realised I'm completely rusty and have absolutely no range left, I'm surprised they let me in. But let me in they did, plus I'm allowed to miss rehearsals for the month of September. That's got to be a miracle. Our first official concert is in December, another in February, something around Easter and then another in the Summer(ish).

La!

No comments: