Wednesday, September 19, 2007

...je ne comprend pas...

Alright, so as we know, I am probably not the most observant individual out there, so it took me a while to notice this. But when I did, it scared the crap out of me. Who does this??

In case you're having trouble seeing, the tree has grown a face, complete with mossy eyelids. You know, to make it more believable that the tree in my neighbour's front yard has be come a cognizant being.

I was taking out the trash one night, and I happened to look to my right on the way back to the house, and I nearly jumped out of my skin when I noticed the Treeman. I'd probably been home for about 2 weeks and not noticed a thing. Apparently, you only notice on dark, starless nights, where you pee a little bit in your pants upon sighting.

Don't worry, I did laundry.

Special, don't you think?

In other news: Cam says my border thing at the top of the blog is too big. I know, I know, but it's a long story in imperfection, and I'd prefer not to talk about it. I'll see what I can do.

I'm in Peterborough this weekend, scoping out 'the attic.' I can't wait!

No comments: